Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Little Things

The little things that make me smile:
1. The stars - nothing is better than seeing a clear night sky filled with stars, perhaps one of the most amazing things in the world.
2. The smell of rain - rain may suck but I do love it sometimes.
3. Morning dew - that speck of water on the grass or flower marks the little things in life worth attention.
4. Old couple holding hands - one day I would want a partner to hold when I have wrinkly face and grey hair.
5. Snow falling - like small precious moments, where you have to hold your breath to enjoy the sensation.
6. Playing the piano - as mentioned in my other post
7. Reading a book in a rainy evening with a cup of tea - heavenly!
8. Sound of Pachelbel - one of my favourites, always manages to soothe my soul.
9. Writing - my most recent favourite thing.
10. Calling my family - never a wasted moment.

...those are a few of my favourite things. When the dog bites. When the bee stings. When I'm feeling sad. I simply remember my favourite things. And then I don't feel so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment