Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Blackberry Madness

Sometimes I wonder...

Why people are willing to sacrifice anything to get the lastest gadget.
Like this blackberry madness spreading accross my office and my friends.
Whether it's spending almost all your wage or buying a second one, whatever it takes to have this popular gadget.
What for, I don't get it.

I like gadgets, but I'm not so crazy over them that I would do anything to get them.
At this point of age and my life...I just don't think BB is necessary for people like me.

One friend actually admitted that BB was bought just for 'style'.
Perhaps, only for recognition from other peers. I didn't realized peer pressure still existed in my age.
But now I know peer pressure never actually leaves you.
No matter what age you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment